Top quality media participant for employ with USB audio DAC's (or some other USB audio tracks class compliant device).
Note: free test here: http: //www. extreamsd. com/downloads/USBAudioPlayerPROTrial_1. 3. 3. apk
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/etc. data files (even 24-bit as well as 32-bit). Nearly all format that is listed in this article should function: http: //en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Libavcodec
• Relies on a USB audio tracks DAC connected by a OTG cable connection (if your current Android product supports USB host and is compatible)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or some other rate/resolution your current DAC sustains by entirely bypassing the actual Android head unit. No other Android player are capable of doing this because they are limited to be able to 16-bit along with usually 48kHz.
• DSD-over-PCM service (. dff/. dsf files). Only operates reliably about some very fast Android equipment, please try before you decide to buy for this format.
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should use Windows along with NAS)
• Android media data bank playback with playlists. Play pictures or create your own play directories from an index of songs (not applicable to folder playback! )
• Gapless playback
• Small sample rate the conversion process (if your current DAC doesn't support the actual audio file's taste rate, it's going to be converted to a higher taste rate in the event that available or the highest if certainly not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can always be turned off)
• No root as well as custom kernels required
• Application and computer hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
Notice: this isn't a universal driver, you possibly can only playback from in this app. It isn't possible to work with your USB audio device by using this software with other programs!
Please take a look here for an index of tested devices and even more information about how to hook up a USB audio product:
http: //www. extreamsd. com/USBAudioRecorderPRO
Should you be more keen on recording, make sure you see your recording iphone app USB Audio Recorder MASTER:
http: //play. search engines. com/store/apps/details? id=com. extreamsd. usbaudiorecorderpro
Make sure to connect your current audio device Before starting USB Audio Player MASTER. If you will get a concept on start-up saying how the device never initialize, it's probably an incompatible Android device or even a wrong cable connection since DAC's are usually class compliant. But if your Android device won't supply sufficient power, please get a powered USB hub.
Please contact us if your current Android/audio product combination operates. These DAC's were tested in the past with USB Audio Recorder MASTER, so may to function with USB Audio Gambler PRO as well:
• Alo Audio The Overseas
• Audiolab M-Dac
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Alone
• DacPort LX
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• Head out Vibe DAC
• HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
• HRT Microstreamer
• Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
• Meridian Explorer
• Musical technology Fidelity V-DAC II
• NAD PP 3i
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• Intruder DAC
• Stoner Acoustics UD100
• and many other!
Please call us by email at info@audio-evolution. com to be able to report just about any issues so we can easily solve these quickly!